Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August, Already?

It's been one hot summer, full of stuff to do! I've been working on my sister in laws baby shower. She's pregnant with twins...a boy and a girl! The shower is coming up soon and I'm busy working on diaper cakes and other decorations. It will be a small group, but should be a lot of fun! Then, Brooke's birthday is next week. Hard to believe she's going to be 6 yrs old. If only the whiny stage would end!!!

We made an unexpected trip to Florida last week. My grandmother passed away. She was 84 yrs old and we are all going to miss her terribly. She was a true matriarch and well loved by everyone. She took care of everyone and it was so hard to watch her health deteriorate. I'm sure I'll be creating a lot of projects with her in mind in the coming weeks. Once the girls are back in school, I'll have a lot more time to create. I'm really looking forward to it!!

I'm off to make dinner!

Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carla -

    Your blog name literally made me LOL! Too funny.

    I'm looking forward to you having more time to post after the girls start school. I'll be checking back! :D

    ReplyDelete